I. General Information
II. Personal Information
- The Administrator collects information provided voluntarily by the Customers (Service Users) of the Website. However, providing selected personal data is a condition for placing an order, and the consequence of not providing them will be the inability to order services and products on the website. The website will collect the following customer data: surname, first name, home or registered office address, e-mail address, telephone number.
- Moreover, the Administrator may record information about connection parameters, such as IP addresses, for technical purposes related to server administration and to gather general, statistical demographic information (e.g. about the region from which the connection is made), as well as for security purposes.
- Personal Information collected by the Administrator is processed on the basis of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / WE (GDPR), the current Act on the protection of personal data and the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws 2002 No. 144 item 1204, as amended).
- Personal information will be processed for the purpose of ordering e-vouchers on our website for booking veterinary services with Pethelp Partners pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b), c) Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR).
- After granting a separate consent, pursuant to Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a) GDPR, data may also be processed for the purpose of sending commercial information by electronic means of communication or making telephone calls for direct marketing purposes – in connection with art. 10 sec. 2 of the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services or art. 172 sec. 1 of the Act of July 16, 2004 – Telecommunications Law, including those directed as a result of profiling, provided that the user has given the appropriate consent.
- Personal information will be processed in order to pursue a legitimate interest consisting in the possible determination or pursuit of claims or the turnover of claims pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 letter f of GDPR.
- The recipient of your personal information may be, among others, Providers of IT systems and IT services, IT specialists, persons executing orders and bodies authorized to receive your data on the basis of legal provisions.
- The administrator of your personal information does not entrust customer data to any Pethelp’s Partner. Pethelp’s partner has access only to the pet’s data and the assigned microchip number, on the basis of which e-voucher holders can receive veterinary services.
- The Administrator makes special efforts to protect the privacy and information provided to him and relating to the Customers (Service Users) of the Website. The administrator excercises proper due diligence when selecting and applying appropriate technical solutions, including programming and organizational solutions, ensuring the protection of the data being processed, in particular, protects the data against making it public, against unauthorized disclosure, loss and destruction, unauthorized modification, as well as against any processing in violation of applicable law.
- Personal information is processed in accordance with the principles of art. 5 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR). (e.g. compliance with the law, accountability, reliability.)
- The Administrator may entrust the processing of Customers’ personal information to third parties that provide certain services, in particular, the processing of payments, and customer satisfaction testing in the Online Store. – including: the operator of the on-line payment system: Paypal Polska Sp. z o.o. based in Warsaw (53 Emilii Plater Str., 00-113 Warsaw) as the data controller, entered into the register of companies kept by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under number 0000289372 with share capital PLN 506,500 paid in full, with Tax ID No.: 5252406419, which is the entity providing payment services within the meaning of the Act of August 19, 2011 on payment services (Journal of Laws 2011.199.1175 as amended). The transfer contains the information necessary to collect the payment by Paypal Polska, in particular: first name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number.
- Personal information processed for purposes related to the provision of services and purchases will be processed for the period necessary to fulfill the order, after which the data subject to archiving will be stored for the period appropriate for the limitation of claims, i.e. 10 years. Personal information processed for marketing purposes covered by the consent declaration will be processed until the consent is revoked.
III. Your rights in regards to the protection of personal information
- Due to the voluntary nature of providing their personal information by the Customer, they have the right to access their personal data, the right to correct them, the right to limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to delete, object, and the right to withdraw consent at any time.
- If it is found that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR, the person whose data it is has the right to lodge a complaint with the Head of the Personal Data Protection Office.
IV. Website’s cookies policy
- When browsing the pages of the Website, “cookies” are used, i.e. small text information that is saved on the Customer’s end device in relation to the use of the Website. The purpose of their use is the correct functioning of the Website pages.
- The “cookies” used by the Administrator are safe for the Customer’s devices. In particular, it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malware to enter the Customer’s devices this way. These files allow to identify the software used by the Customer and customize the Website individually to each Customer. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain they come from, their storage time on the device and the assigned value.
- The administrator uses three types of “cookies”:
a) Session cookies: they are stored on the Website Customer’s device and remain there until the end of the browser session. The saved information is then permanently deleted from the memory of the Website Customer’s device. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the device of the Website Customer.b) Permanent cookies: they are stored on the Website Customer’s device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending a browser session or turning off the device does not delete them from the Website Customer’s device. The mechanism of persistent cookies does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the device of the Website Customer.
c) “Analytical” cookies enable better understanding of the Customer’s interaction with regard to the content of the Website, better organization of its layout. Analytical cookies collect information on the way the Website is used by the Website Customer, the type of page from which the Website Customer has been redirected, also the number of visits and the duration of the Website Customer’s visit to the Website. This information does not record specific personal data of the Website Customer but is used to compile statistics on the use of the Website.
- “Cookies” may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display ads tailored to the manner in which the Customer uses the Website. For this purpose, information about the Customer’s navigation path or the time spent on a given page may be retained.
- In terms of information about the Customer’s preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the Customer may view and edit information resulting from “cookies” using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
- The Customer may independently and at any time change the settings for “cookies”, specifying the conditions for their storage and access to the Customer’s device by “cookies”. Changes to the settings referred to in the previous sentence can be made by the Customer using the web browser settings or by using the service configuration. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of “cookies” in the web browser settings or to inform about every time they are recorded on the Customer’s device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
- The customer may at any time delete “cookies” using the functions available in the web browser they use.
- Limiting the use of “cookies” may affect some of the functionalities available on the website of the Website.
Application for removing data from a database PDF
Application for removing data from a database DOC